- Flexibility: this space is totally adaptable and can be adjusted based on your purpose, needs and the required scope and size.
- Accessibility: functionality can be tailored, and add- ons attached to the surrounding space.
- Potential: achieve the scale you require, by merging ex- and interior spaces, integrating in- and outdoor seating, and taking advantage of the structural enhancements available.
- Brand neutrality: use the blank canvass to fit the space to the style and tone of your event, be it formal, casual, or themed to day or night.
- Convenience and peace of mind: the centrality and ease of access is a major asset, as are the reassuring safety and security measures in place.
- *Favourable logistics: there is ample secure parking at Granger Bay garage and in the underground parking at Breakwater. Permanent toilets are on site.
- Organisational support: Chattels, with their expert team of event co-ordinators, is available to design and deliver packaged infrastructure solutions according to your requirements. The Lookout venue has a comprehensive list of preferred suppliers that know the venue inside out and can work with you and your team to create an event to remember.
In April this year, The Lookout transformed into every Whisky Lover’s version of paradise in the form of the annual Whisky Live Festival! With over 100 exhibitors showcasing their best golden nectar on offer, whether you are a seasoned connoisseur or a novice to the wonderful world of whisky, you will find something to tantalize